Tuesday, October 14, 2014

You'll make time when you're ready.

My 21 days are complete, The 21 Day Fix was challenging but worth it. No one will be there to push you unless you're lucky enough to have the extra push, but I learned to be my own motivator. I learned to experiment with different foods. I added color to everything I ate. And water is my new best friend. I've already transitioned my life to a healthy one, but this fix helped me with portion control and working out every part of my body. Before, I was just running and doing a little bit of Pilates here and there. But, the more you workout different parts of your body, the stronger you become. You start testing your strength. The more weight you use in your exercise the stronger you get and more fit you become. I lost 8 pounds of fat and 14 inches off my entire body. My BMI went down 1% and I'm finally out of obesity. My favorite part of this entire experience is I can't fit any of my pants and I smile more everyday. My friends and family noticed my body change and give me praise of the hard work I've put in. They can see it's possible, but not easy. Once you continue this life style it becomes easier and easier everyday. I love that my daughter is exposed to this and she will always have a healthy lifestyle, it will be normal to workout everyday and eat fruits and veggies.

Some may say "How do you have time?" You have to make time. Simple as that. You have to want it bad enough. I work 40 hours a week and terrible hours at that. I work nights and my eating schedule is way off, but like I said you want to want it. You'll make time when your'e ready. It starts with your mentality. If your brains not there then it wont work. If you say you can't or it's hard, then it will be. You have to be you're own motivator. This is your body and why wouldn't you want to give it all the best. I only have one, so why not give it 100% of me.


I love the strength, attitude and will power I've gained from doing this challenge. Something as easy as working out 30 mins a day, drinking more water and eating veggies and dropping that cookie gave that to me.


Thank you Team Beach Body!

No comments: